- Lola has worked as a session singer for producers such as Gate 57, YZMusic and Timothy House. She is Lola from the group Chordslinger n Lola, a duo that has reached the number #4 position on the global reverbnation charts.
- Lola has appeared on Greek TV news channel alongside singer/songwriter The Afro Nick and has been interviewed by RadioNeo and CosmosFm, Rew and Who show and music podcasts. She has been included in the Deli Magazine NYC top 300 charts in the indie-pop category.
- Lola has worked closely with Dembiak Productions on songs distributed to TV/film song libraries and their song "It's not Easy" was chosen for a motorcycle ad in Belgium and a kids' show in Australia.
- She has participated in the legendary Music Building’s community shows and has performed at events such as Punk Island festival, as an opening act for BILE, Starkiller at Rock Gator Radio showcase with her rock band. She collaborated with Sugar Puppies in 2011 for the release of “Looking for Something” which received radio play in Europe.
- In 2013, she performed a series of acoustic sets with Nikolas Christopoulos and AfroNick, under the name Lola & the Nicks. Her first single off her debut solo release is called "A knack for these..." and was popular in the local NYC blogger community. Her release, called The Other Side, was released February 3rd 2015 and includes six songs that combine electronic, indie, pop-rock and world/ethnic sounds. She is also featured as a guest vocalist on HIMMEL's 2015 release, "A long cold winter" which features six collaborations between Luca Giancotti and singers from different parts of the world.
- The first single off her 2nd EP, A Place Of Fire, quickly received positive attention on music blogs such as Indie for Bunnies and the Revue. Lola's 2nd EP, called WELCOME, was released in 2018 and is available for streaming and download.
- In April 2020, during the quarantine following the Covid-19 crisis, Lola wrote "Falling (where's the ground?)" to sort out her feelings about the anxiety of isolation and need for connectedness.
- In early 2021, Lola released "Trapped in the City" which includes 2 songs with Greek music sensibilities added to her usual pop/genre fusing style.
- In 2023, for the first time ever, she self-produced (from beginning to the end) her newest song called "The Way"--a song inspired by the loss of her father in June 2022.
Falling (where's the ground?) (Single) - 2020
Welcome (EP) - 2018
The Other Side (EP) - 2015